piece together family camp
celebrating families with children
on the autism spectrum:
June 25-28 / june 25-30, 2017
imago dei village, clintonville
Worldwide, when people talk about what really matters to them, it's family. Having a child with autism doesn’t change that, but it can make family time challenging and connection hard to come by. Children with autism and their families need a unique type of situation to feel physically and emotionally safe to connect, rejuvenate, and play together.
Join us for Piece Together, our four-day or full-week residential family camp program designed specially for families with children on the Autism spectrum!
Piece Together is meaningful and beneficial for all members of the family:
- Spectrum campers engage in developmentally and situationally appropriate and engaging activities designed to meet their needs.
- Parents are able to connect with other parents for sharing, support, and networking.
- Siblings find connection and community as they are affirmed and their experience is seen, heard, addressed, and honored.
Click here to download our 2017 Piece Together brochure!
Your family will have the opportunity to participate in all that camp has to offer! Mornings feature camp style worship and age-appropriate Bible studies, while afternoons offer swimming, boating, climbing our rock wall, biking, hiking, crafts, and nature activities!
lodging & meals
All families are housed in comfortable chalets or lodges at camp. All housing units have full private bathrooms, one double bed, and at least four bunk beds.
Crossways provides nutritious and balanced meals during your stay. All meals are served family style with the entire camp gathered to share the blessings God has provided. While we are able to accommodate a variety of dietary needs, if we are unable to meet the dietary needs of your child/your family you are welcome to bring food along.
Our staff are specially trained to lead our program. Training includes instruction on the use of sensory rooms and risk management training specific to Imago Dei Village. All families attending Piece Together will have at least two staff assigned to their family to help fulfill any needs the family has. Our caring and community-oriented staff are here to be a resource to your family and to ensure a safe and fun time for all.
piece together 2017 dates & rates
June 25-28 (4-day) Rates:
Adult: $229 ($224 by March 15th)
Youth 12-17: $199 ($194 by March 15th)
Child 5-11: $130 ($125 by March 15th)
Child 0-4: $37 ($32 by March 15th)
Family max of $1000
June 25-30 (Full-week) Rates:
Adult: $385 ($375 by March 15th)
Youth 12-17: $335 ($325 by March 15th)
Child 5-11: $220 ($210 by March 15th)
Child 0-4: $65 ($55 by March 15th)
Family max of $1500
If you register for our 4-day camp and decide you would like to stay the full week, the following additional rates apply:
Adult: $156; Youth: $136; Child 5-11: $90; Child 0-4: $28
register for piece together
Click below to download our program registration form. Mail completed form with deposit/payment (credit cards are accepted) to our administrative office: 912 N. Oneida St. Appleton, WI 54911. If you have questions about registration contact Liz Locke, our registration manager: firstname.lastname@example.org | (920) 882-0023
important forms, information and directions to camp:
- Summer Youth Camper Health History Form | Summer Adult Camper Health History Form
- Health forms must be mailed to IMAGO DEI VILLAGE (W8160 Cloverleaf Lake Rd., Clintonville, WI 54929) by May 15th. If you have missed this deadline please mail your forms to camp as soon as you are able.
- If you or your child(ren) attend more than one session during the summer season, one health form per session attended is needed. The health form contains information about dietary needs as well as health and social/emotional concerns that help our staff adequately prepare to serve your family's needs to the best of our ability.
- Immunization Exemption Form - Because any camp has the potential for communicable diseases, we recommend that program participants are appropriately immunized for, at minimum, the following diseases: tetanus, mumps, measles, rubella, polio, smallpox, pertussis (whooping cough), and diphtheria. We recognize that some individuals may not be fully immunized for reasons that are biophysical (e.g., the individual is allergic to a serum component) or of personal choice (e.g., faith belief). This form is intended to gather information about individuals who are not fully immunized and is required for all campers who are missing immunizations required on our Summer Camper Health Form.
- Summer Youth Camper Departure Authorization Form - Every camper 17 years of age and younger must have a departure form on file, signed by a parent/guardian, stating the names of adults authorized to pick the camper up from camp. We will ONLY release campers to the adult(s) listed on this form.
- 2017 Piece Together Family Camp Guide
- Bunk1 Email Information - Is your child at camp with their grandparents or with a friend's family? Email your child at camp using Bunk1 email.
- Directions to our Camps
to learn more about our program,
contact jess throlson (camp director):
email@example.com | (715) 823-2902